CAREER • JOBS • SWIFT DEVELOPER
Are you up to become Swift Developer at TechSoft?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Swift Developer to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team. As an Automation Tester at TechSoft, you care about your craft, have extremely high attention to detail, and are a sucker for finely tuned micro-interactions.
You’ll have at least 1 year of experience working as an Swift, have eyes for details, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as an appreciation for software quality standards.
- Analyze requirements, design, programming and perform testing based on design.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Communicate, collaborate and team work effectively across distributed feature
- Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of company’s applications
- Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Suggest improvement for the current processes
- Proven experience as a Swift Developer with knowledge of software quality and software development process
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Experience with source-code management systems like Git
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Experience of any Defect management and Code Review Tool (preferable JIRA & Crucible); Using the Scrum Agile framework and principles
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code, plus good troubleshooting skills
- Have released applications to Apple Store and Play Store is a plus
- Core values driven of Kindness, Sustainability, Perseverance, Excellence
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, unlimited holidays, summer 1 week off
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality