CAREER • JOBS • UXUI DESIGNER
Are you up to become UX/UI Designer at TechSoft?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced UX/UI designer to embark on the journey with us and take the lead on user research and optimization of products’ UX/UI. Your role is vitally important in ensuring all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and sophisticated visual design. And since we are just at the beginning of the journey, you can let your imagination run free.
- Gathering and analyzing requirements;
- Performing personal research/ business domain research;
- Creating Prototypes, Wireframes, and User flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Creating high-level UI design, UI Library;
- Designing UX and creating UX documents;
- Performing usability tests;
- Participating actively in discussions and presentations about design decisions;
- Working closely with product owners/ project manager, engineers, and other stakeholders to design and develop intuitive and compelling UX/UI patterns;
- A minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or software services.
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or related field.
- Strong portfolio of previous UX/UI projects that demonstrates completed design skills and ability to make user-centered experience products;
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and invision or tools with similar purposes.
- Ability to combine colors, layout, and fonts to produce high-quality and sophisticated products.
- Good at English communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, presentation
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, unlimited holidays, summer 1 week off
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality