CAREER • JOBS • SCRUM MASTER
Are you up to become Scrum Master at TechSoft?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Scrum Master to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team.
As a Scrum Master at TechSoft, you care about the project team, taking projects to a successful launch for our partners and beyond. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
You’ll have at least 2 years of experience working Scrum Master, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Facilitate the Scrum process: The Scrum Master ensures that the Scrum process is rigorously followed by the team. This includes conducting Scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Collaborate closely with the Project Manager to manage the project
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Guide the team to minimize and eliminate impediments
- Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of applying Scrum in the Organization.
- Experience at least 2 year as a Scrum Master role
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English skills
- Working technical knowledge of the software development process – design, development, test, and deployment
- Strong communication, collaboration, leadership, conflict resolution, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skill including mentoring, coaching and, collaborating and team building
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, 17 days off and 24 work-from-home days per year
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality