CAREER • JOBS • TALENT ACQUISITION / RECRUITER
Talent Acquisition / Recruiter
Are you up to become Talent Acquisition / Recruiter at TechSoft?
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition/Recruiter to embark on the journey with us and take part in the team. We are searching for a young, friendly, people-oriented, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities.
Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning.
- Developing recruitment tactics and approaches to achieve the hiring targets.
- Analyzing the company’s hiring and talent needs to anticipate hiring.
- Using various channels to source candidates.
- Working with hiring managers to anticipate needs and fill positions.
- Managing the screening process, including resume screening and interviewing.
- Building relationships with applicants and past employees.
- Researching talent acquisition trends to improve the process.
- Representing the organization at job fairs and recruiting events.
- Reporting to Talent Acquisition Lead and other business partners about the recruitment progress and results.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the HOD and/or direct manager.
- Have 1+ year of experience in Talent Acquisition & Recruiter.
- Proficient English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to connect with potential candidates.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking software (ATS).
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates.
- Proficiency with social media, CV databases, and professional networks.
- Open-minded, self-motivated and eager to learn new things.
- Assertive and proactive towards problems.
- Can work mostly independently and require supervision for more complex work.
- Have passion in working with people and team spirit.
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, unlimited holidays, summer 1 week off
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality