CAREER • JOBS • SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER
Software Engineering Manager
DA NANG / HO CHI MINH CITY
Are you up to become Software Engineering Manager at TechSoft?
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Software Engineering Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for leading and coordinating multiple projects across diverse teams. Your primary focus will be on developing efficient processes, executing effective strategies, and ensuring the timely completion of projects.
You’ll have at least 5 years of experience working as a Software Engineer manager, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning.
- Define and develop the software engineering development process in order to improve performance, quality, manufacturability, cost and reliability.
Leads engineering, technical, and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development.
Rapidly grow into leading technical projects, processes, and standards.
Evaluate and synthesize technical information into design and development of systems while planning and coordinating the development and integration.
- Mentor, recruit, and guide staff, ensuring access to ongoing training programs, policies, operational procedures and guiding them in building their technical and communications skills.
- Partners with entire scrum team to come up with software design and release schedule using agile software development practices.
- At least 3 years of experience in a people management, supervision/team leadership role.
- Good at English communication skills, both verbal and written, regardless of audience, presentation or forum.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to talk to customer developers senior technology leaders.
- Analytical skills for evaluating information carefully and solving complex problems.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Life-cycle Management.
- Self-motivated and highly result-oriented working style; good learning attitude, professionalism and high senses of responsibility.
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field.
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, 17 days off and 24 work-from-home days per year
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality