CAREER • JOBS • SOFTWARE TESTER
Software Automation Tester
Are you up to become Software Automation Tester at TechSoft?
We are looking for a software automation tester with a couple of years of experience in testing various IoT solutions. You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or electronic engineering or equal through experience. You are part of a multidisciplinary scrum team that takes ownership of designing and implementing our platform and its software features, with focus on software testing. As a software test analyst you’ll be testing software on different IoT devices going from embedded Linux devices over mobile applications to cloud.
You’ll have at least 5 years of experience working as a Software Tester, including at least 2 years of working with test automation. On a personal level, you are a passionate Software Automation Tester who is always up to date in terms of new technology. You have a systematic approach in your way of working, and able to keep sense of perspective of the different tasks. We expect you to have good communication skills and the ability to engage with many different people both internally in the organization and externally. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
In additional, you are open to travel for onsite trip in Europe.
You are part of a multidisciplinary scrum team that takes ownership of designing and implementing our platform and its software features, with focus on software testing. As a software test analyst, you’ll be testing software on different IoT devices going from embedded Linux devices over mobile applications to cloud
- Take ownership, define the test strategy and test plan for the projects you are working on
- Estimate, Design, Implement and execute the software test plan in accordance with our Agile software development process
- Be a part of a multi-disciplinary and international SCRUM team that takes ownership of designing and implementing our platform and its software features
- Document and maintain software test plans in a structured and natural way of working
- Suggest, discuss and define process improvements, how can we improve our way of working
- Collaborate with our software development team on various test procedures for functional tests of the implemented code
- Self-responsibility and commitment in meeting project objectives and ensuring software validation activities are conducted with timeliness, thoroughness and accuracy
- Determination and sound technical judgment in problem solving, analytical techniques, develops new / creative test designs, and can work independently with little supervision
- Good communications in English, both verbally and written
- At least 3 years of experience in scripting and/or programming
- A plus if you have knowledge / experience with C#, Appium and Python
- A certificate in Software testing (eg ISTQB) is an asset
- Hands-on in test execution and reporting
- Knowledge of embedded Linux, Xamarin (.NET MAUI), MS Azure is a plus.
- Hardware knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in SCRUM teams or the agile approach
- Experience with Continuous Integration Principles and related tools e.g. Jira, Jenkins, Testrail
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (e.g. Zigbee, BLE, Wifi) is a plus
- Knowledge of lighting control protocols (e.g. DALI) is a plus
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or electronic engineering or equal through experience
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, unlimited holidays, summer 1 week off
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality