CAREER • JOBS • <Salesforce Developer>
Are you up to become Salesforce Developer at TechSoft?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Salesforce Developer to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team. As a Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors.
You’ll have at least 1 year of experience working as a Salesforce Developer. We expect you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. In addition, we look for you to have good communication skills and the ability to engage with many different people both internally in the organization and externally. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communications in English, both verbally and written.
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, 17 days off and 24 work-from-home days per year
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our Core Values:
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality