CAREER • JOBS • MOBILE DEVELOPER
Are you up to become Mobile Developer at TechSoft?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Mobile Developer to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team.
As a Mobile developer at TechSoft, you care about your craft, have extremely high attention to detail, and are a sucker for finely tuned micro-interactions. We specifically look for candidates who are passionate about creating great applications experiences and bringing static concepts on Android / iOS.
You’ll have at least 2 years of experience working as Mobile Developer (Android / iOS), demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as an appreciation for coding standards and accessibility.
- Analyze requirements, design, programming and perform testing based on design.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Communicate, collaborate and team work effectively across distributed features
- Involve in troubleshooting blocking issues
- Owning and working end-to-end on applications
- 2+ years have been involved in projects with Kotlin and/or Swift
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Experience with source-code management systems like Git
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java/Kotlin
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Experience of any Defect management and Code Review Tool (preferable JIRA & Crucible); Using the Scrum Agile framework and principles
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code, plus good troubleshooting skills
- Have released applications to Apple Store and Play Store is a plus
- Core values driven of Kindness, Sustainability, Perseverance, Excellence
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, unlimited holidays, summer 1 week off
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality