CAREER • JOBS • DATA ENGINEER
Are you up to become Data Engineer at TechSoft?
We are looking for a data engineer with a couple of years of experience. You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or equal through experience. You are part of a multidisciplinary scrum team that takes ownership of designing and implementing our platform and its software features, with the focus on data analytics. As a data engineer analyst you’ll be building data pipelines and dataset quality monitoring to make raw data usable by stakeholders.
You’ll have at least 3 years of experience working as a Data Engineer. On a personal level, you are a passionate on data analytics who is always up to date in terms of new technology. You have a systematic approach in your way of working, and able to keep sense of perspective of the different tasks. We expect you to have good communication skills and the ability to engage with many different people both internally in the organization and externally. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
In additional, you are open to travel for onsite trips in Europe.
- Be a part of a multi-disciplinary and international SCRUM team that takes ownership of designing and implementing our platform and its software features
- Build the data foundations needed for a strong BI service to business and R&D stakeholders
- Transform our raw data to ready-to-use, high quality datasets and build mechanisms to monitor their quality.
- Suggest, discuss and define process improvements, how can we improve our way of working
- Self-responsibility and commitment in meeting project objectives and ensuring software validation activities are conducted with timeliness, thoroughness and accuracy
- Determination and sound technical judgment in problem solving, analytical techniques, develops new / creative test designs, and can work independently with little supervision
- At least 3 years of experience in data engineering
- Work fluently with Azure, Databricks, SQL, Python, Apache Spark, PySpark and orchestration tools, and BI tools
- Hardware knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in SCRUM teams or the agile approach
- Experience with Continuous Integration Principles and related tools e.g. Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (e.g. Zigbee, BLE, Wifi) is a plus
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, unlimited holidays, summer 1 week off
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality