CAREER • JOBS • BUSINESS ANALYST
Are you up to become Business Analyst at TechSoft?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Business Analyst to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team. As a Business Analyst at TechSoft, you care about project timeline, documentation, stakeholder, relationship, and commitment to project delivery. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
You’ll have at least 3 years of experience working Business Analyst, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning.
- Work closely with Project Manager (PM) to understand product priority and roadmap, clarify and manage product backlog. Owning a product line, developing and maintaining strategies to achieve it.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and analyze the required information and data.
- Develop and manage internal and external relationships, maintain client satisfaction with respect to project activities and ensure effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Consult, influence and present professional solutions to solve or improve clients’ business challenges. Plan, estimate, and report on work activities.
- Make sure that all solutions recommended are functionally effective. Work closely with experts to ensure the solution is technically viable and cost-effective.
- Understand client’s business process managemaent and business requirements.
- Work closely with the software delivery team to meet client expectations. Ensure all team members are on the same page on the requirements & product backlog items.
- Conducting system tests & UAT tests as end- users.
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD;
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in software companies;
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written);
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field;
- Strong MS Office skills and BA tools (Visio, Lucidchart, Figma, etc.)
- Be able to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to requirements;
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, unlimited holidays, summer 1 week off
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality