CAREER • JOBS • AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER
Are you up to become Azure DevOps Engineer at TechSoft?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team. You have at least 3 year of experience working as Azure DevOps Engineer, developing automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor applications in on-premises data centers and in the cloud, ability to develop Azure Devops Pipelines from scratch (tech stack will be terraform, python, puppet, and powershell).
You’re having a mindset of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and a spirit of being a good team player. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as an appreciation for software quality standards.
In additional, you are open to travel for onsite trip in Europe.
- Automating Building of Application code using Build Pipeline in Azure DevOps
- Troubleshooting Applications and Infrastructure resources hosted in Azure
- Implementing Infrastructure as Code for Cloud, using Automation Tools like ServiceNow
- Managing and supporting customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Working with development teams translating requirements into designs and automated workflows
- Developing, implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipeline to system integration environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Experience with Azure Infrastructure as well as Development Solutions
- Experience with Azure offerings with work experience on the same like Web apps, ASE, ASP, function apps, SQL PaaS, and Storage accounts
- Knowledge and experience with in Automation and DevOps
- Knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server, SharePoint, Windows Server, Clustering, Active Directory etc.)
- CI/CD tools experience (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities, and constraints
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, unlimited holidays, summer 1 week off
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality