CAREER • INTERNSHIP • TALENT ACQUISITION INTERN
Talent Acquisition Intern
Are you up to become Talent Acquisition Intern at TechSoft?
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition to embark on the journey with us and take part in the team. We are searching for a young, friendly, people-oriented, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities.
Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning.
- Develop recruitment tactics and approaches to achieve the hiring targets.
- Support team in recruitment process such as: job posting, interacting with applications and scheduling interviews;
- Support to organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events together with the recruitment team.
- Report to Talent Acquisition Lead and other business partners about the recruitment progress and results.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the HOD and/or direct manager
- Fresh graduated or 4th-year students in (or relevant to) Human Resources / Business Administration / Marketing / Information Technology major; ready to work full-time 3-month with us
- Proficient English written and verbal communication skills
- Open-minded, self-motivated and eager to learn new things;
- Assertive and proactive towards problems
- Can work mostly independently and require supervision for more complex work
- Have passion in working with people and team spirit;
- Proactive and passionate with marketing and/or employer branding
- Design skills of using media publications (posters, banners, PowerPoint slides,.) on Canva, Photoshop, and AI
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Fun at work with sports clubs, several celebrations, and company trips
- Monthly allowances
- Have an extra monitor
- Signed internship agreement
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality