CAREER • JOBS • JAVA DEVELOPER
Are you up to become Java Developer at TechSoft?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Java Developer to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team.
As a Java developer at TechSoft, you care about your craft, have extremely high attention to detail, and are a sucker for finely tuned micro-interactions. We specifically look for candidates who are passionate about creating great website experiences and bringing static concepts to life through using Java.
You’ll have experience working as a back-end or full-stack Web developer or/and Java Developer, demonstrate good English communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as an appreciation for coding standards and accessibility.
- Analyze requirements, design, programming and perform testing based on design.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Communicate, collaborate and teamwork effectively across distributed features
- Owning and working end-to-end on applications from the system (server, deployment, configuration management) to the Back End (container, application, database).
- Expeienced of using Java and J2EE experienced in the enterprise development process, strong in Java, core as well as Advance Java concepts
- Experience of development backend APIs using Spring Boot
- At least one year working with relational database (PostgreSQL, etc.) and NoSQL database (MongoDB, etc.)
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
- HTML and CSS knowledge; Experience with Git and build tools
- Experience of any Defect management and Code Review Tool (preferable JIRA & Crucible)
- Using the Scrum agile framework and principles
- Understanding of web optimization and accessibility standards
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code
- (Bonus) Experience/Open to learn JS frameworks such as React or Vue
- (Bonus) Familiar with GitOps
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, unlimited holidays, summer 1 week off
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality