CAREER • JOBS • EMPLOYER BRANDING & COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
Employer Branding & Communication Coordinator
Are you up to become Employer Branding & Communication Coordinator at TechSoft?
We are looking for a passionate Employer Branding & Communications Coordinator to embark on the journey with us and take part in the development team.
You have to demonstrate good English communication skills and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you aim to have excellent work results. The perfect candidate will also have logical thinking as well as proactivity towards problems, a passion for excellence, and an open mind for learning.
- Working with stakeholders to develop and execute an employer branding plan including internal & external communications.
- Responsible for the company’s employer branding across all channels (internal and external).
- Responsible of the company’s branding materials, images, videos, and media.
- Responsible to build and promote a consistent brand image and employer brand values to employees and candidates within Social Media pages (Facebook Fanpage, LinkedIn, Website, ect).
- Creating content for the company across all marketing platforms and are required to articulate your ideas clearly
- Proactively proposing campaigns that help increase brand awareness in a way that supports recruitment needs
- Supporting the company events and activities that will help to build the company culture and connect people.
- Other related tasks are assigned by the HR Manager.
- Have 1+ year of experience in Employer Branding & Communication /Marketing role;
- Familiarity with social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Proficient English written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive and proactive toward problems
- Can work mostly independently and require supervision for more complex work
- Possess knowledge about research marketing
- Design skills of using media publication (posters, banner, Powerpoint slides,..) on Canva, Photoshop, and AI
- High sense of service, and responsibility, focusing on solutions and results, having a positive and can-do attitude
- Creative, with the ability to think outside the box and take the initiative in tasks assigned
- Desire to work in the technology industry and a dynamic environment with a high adaptation level
- Career Development
- English working environment
- Training opportunities
- Work-life balance: 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday, unlimited holidays, summer 1 week off
- Competitive salary and benefits: 13th salary, profit sharing, bonus for excellent members
- Monthly lunch and gasoline allowances
- Company healthcare budget
- Annual healthcare check
- Annual company trip
Our core values
We treat other people the way we want to be treated
We aim for a healthy and long-term journey
We are united and highly committed to team results
We aim to deliver WOW results with a focus on quality